We're always looking for ways to make FoodChecker as easy and helpful for you as possible.
Here's what's new on FoodChecker:
- You can search the title of recipe in the 'Common recipes' section using partial keywords. For example, you can type “cass” to find all recipes with "casserole" in the title.
- We've simplified the options in the header (purple bar), so you can easily find the links you need.
- Links to the 'Instructions' and 'Frequently asked questions' pages are now in the footer, so you can access these pages from anywhere in the website.
- You can give your copied assessments a new name. For example, "Week 1 menu - version 2".
- We've added instructions on the long day care menu assessment screen to show you where to add drinks.